DAZ GIRL ON ETSY. DOORS ARE OPEN

DAZ GIRL ON ETSY. DOORS ARE OPEN
JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE AND YOU WILL BE THERE

*~*~I Just LOVE The Beatles~*~*


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

**~Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Sister Susan~**






I have always looked up to my sister Susan. She is beautiful and a wonderful mother to her daughter Zoe, & her sons John & Alex. She and her husband love to travel and explore castles in foreign lands. She is a great cook, and decorates the most beautiful cakes!
As kids we were very close. We would pretend that we were the double mint twins, and sing the song like we were on TV dressed in our matching PJ's. My mom always dressed us alike. Susan loved to dance, and I always wanted to be just like her!
We are still very close & she is one of the people in my life that I admire most! We share our woes about getting older, the latest diet to try, & we have even waited together outside in the freezing weather just to get a glimpse of a famous person!
She is an amazing and beautiful person. I am so grateful that she is my sister & my friend.
Happy Birthday to you Susan! I love you!


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lucky sister you have! That was way too sweet. Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet sweet. Happy birthday Susan. OOOO Kathy this is a beautiful and touching post. Love the photographs. Adore the one of you two as little girls. Love that you dressed alike. Dearest! Tears in my eyes here.
    Love and hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, what a great tribute to your sister. Love the pic of the two of you as kids. I remember wearing pretty little dresses like that with crinolines even!

    Thanks for visitng my blogs and hope you have a great week.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to hear such a wonderful tribute to your sister. I never had a sister and don't know what that is like. But your indearing words are kind and sweet. She is very lucky to have a sister like you too! God bless, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Summersdarling: Just Between Us Girls

Summersdarling: Just Between Us Girls
*~A Place of Beauty & Inspiration~*

~*~If I Had A Girl Like You~*~

~*~If I Had A Girl Like You~*~
~*Lovely Vintage Charm*~

*~*Marie Antionette*~*

*~*Marie Antionette*~*
**~A Sweet Place To Visit~**

*~*Tabasco's Chic Cottage*~*

*~*Tabasco's Chic Cottage*~*
**~A Fun Place To Visit ~**

*~*J.Rae's Shabby Cottage Designs*~*

*~*J.Rae's Shabby Cottage Designs*~*
~**~A Variety of Shabby Treasures & Free Vintage Images~**~Blog Set Up & Design Services~**~